I Need Help my shib Coin is missing from Trust Wallet

Hello Jenny,

Today I discovered that ALL my ERC20 Tokens are showing 0 Balance.

The tokens are: DENT / OGN / Enjin / Storj

Only ERC20 tokens show 0. Other coins are fine.

Etherscan shows the correct balance of these missing coins

0x26d4EdF77a68915Eb46097039Ca4CC843445bd5D

To try to fix the issue, I re-added DENT as a custom token with their contract address, it was added successfully but balance still shows 0. So I didn’t bother to re-add the other missing tokens.

I also re-imported my Wallet in Trust Wallet with the recovery phrase, the ERC20 tokens still show 0 balance.

At this point I don’t know what to do, the money is there, but Trust Wallet is not showing it. Please help me.

Requested screenshots:

It says I can’t embed media in a post, maybe because it’s my first post.

App Version: 2.7 (I updated a few moments ago)

3 Likes

It is updated. Still not showing the Shib. This is crazy. Was it hacked

3 Likes

My Saitama is missing from my wallet. I haven’t done any Saitama transactions in a few days, so idk why it would be missing all of a sudden.

My TrustWallet version is 2.7
And my receiving address is

0xb9c2Cdd040B681c32D0Ceec79d068f64cDb8d936

2 Likes

It’s affecting all ERC20 coins, not just shiba. So the problem is not only with shiba, this is Trustwallets fault, not ours.

7 Likes

Probably not, check your etherscan and you will find that your coins are there. Just copy your receiving adress from the Shib coin and paste it into etherscan.

2 Likes

@Jadsuka, @veric, @Donwigginslaw, @Skert757
Please update your Trust wallet app to the recent version on the app store.
That should fix the issue.

1 Like

No I’m not going to do that as it doesn’t matter, I have the updated version same as everyone

6 Likes

I already updated to the latest version 2.7

The ERC20 tokens still show 0 balance

Etherscan shows the correct balance

3 Likes

I tried it but nothing shows correctly. Please help.

My app version is 2.7

And my receive code is- 0xe0bA46b22fdE02e740cFEe079Ce9b4C562d3EeeF

2 Likes

My shiba inu was 34lac a moment ago and now its below 7lac.

I tried your possible methods but not showing results on bscscan or eterscan

2 Likes

Updated, still not there. 0x49CE5D269FcDaA205b7F278862CF85e45A048074. I tried everything you said

5 Likes

My coin was changed to another coin, what the wtf is happen? Please help me get my coins back

2 Likes

0x31E651FD2f6B1cE38eB5a8eF86E3F7867AC84434
This is my Address o help me

The updated version is not available. So far 2.7 is the latest version. So… What now?

1 Like

Same thing showing on main, I just copied d Address and a are not it down here

1 Like

I have exactly the same problem with my SHIB, please some one help me…

If you copy your adress and paste it on etherscan site, you can see your balance is OK. Probably is just a problem with the app. The same thing is happening with me

2 Likes

Same happened to my Saitama, an hour ago…I don’t know what should I do about that?

1 Like

If you copy your address and paste it on etherscan site, you can see your balance is OK. Probably is just a problem with the app. The same thing is happening with me… :+1:

2 Likes

Guys stay calm I was worried it’s something wrong with the wallet shows I own 0 shieb but the tokens are still there they need to fix asap

2 Likes