I Need Help my shib Coin is missing from Trust Wallet

what is going on Somebody can give us a solution…my wallet has been hacked and i saw transaction whil i was looking at my phone

just reinstall the trust wallet app, happened to me just an hour ago, cheked my wallet and all ERC20 tokens are gone, after reinstalling, it came back

I checked my wallet 1hr ago, then all my ERC20 tokens were gone (including 35m SHIB tokens!!) what i did is just reinstall the Trust wallet app, import all the tokens and after that it shows all the token values (including SHIB) just re install the apps (just dont forget your seed phrase…)

Thanks,

I am having the same issue. I followed the guide linked above and has not solved the issue. However, upon checking my balance through etherscan I see that the coins are still there. Not sure what the fix is…

It’s definitely an issue with TW. I put my seed phrase in another wallet app and my SHIb is still there.

Delete the wallet
uninstall TRUST WALLET
Restart the device
Re-install the TRUST WALLET
Import the wallets
all missing coins showed up for me!!! :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

1 Like

Same here… ETH is missing as well… but showing up in my coin stats portfolio.

Hi i got the same problem. My shibs are missing. My address -

0x6Fc798A024C829cee2FBF8B7B8Ad00754748A178

The only transaction was in 16th August 2021 before it went missing today…

Help please.

I had 14 Milions shiba and today and now I have 4 Milions .I lost 10 M of my coins.
I didnt do any transaction .
I sent information to trust wallet .

Good morning, how are you doing ?! Yesterday I sent etherum twice from my Binance account to my Eth trust wallet. The transaction was completed but my eth balance on the trust wallet did not budge … what is the problem please!?!

Hi,
My Saitama coins disappeared and I’ve verified that no transactions were done. The funds were available at 4 am but I couldn’t find them at 7 am.
I’ve updated the app and the coins are still showing as $0.00.
The app version is 2.7
The crypto wallet address for Saitama is 0xaf53d7e7CA550995d8b927Ae0407Ed9373cB6de3

Are they still there? Because mine are gone again… I’m sure it’s just the app… not too worried

1 Like

Same here .
I also missing my shiba.
I tried to update but nothing happened.
Any racomandation.

Hey Guys! Definitely something happened as my Saitamas are also gone from the app but still in the wallet when I check the address. can I get some assistance here please?, this is really bad.

jenny, my Saitama is missing as well. I have updated, deleted the wallet, and re connected it

It looks to be a TW technical issue. Correct balances are still showing on blockchain. To be safe disconnect wallet from dapps if you haven’t already.

Hi I have the same problem with ERC20 tokens in my wallet. My address is:
0x20666463e40088f656CB15F01cBF73439B2d1CE2
You can go to etherscan and check my assets. It’s right in there but in wallet their quantities are zero!!!
I have latest version and I think trust wallet is FUCKED UP!!!

My Boost coins are missing. Please assist.

Version:

Receive code:
0x2d6e6c1c40dB65a75B035879856292405Ed669Bb

My shiba also disappeared, there are no transactions, on the balance of 0 tokens. help with the decision of a question. my wallet 0xAB455016EEbE3c262BbF5D22944c42717e206cc4

i cant seem to submit a ticket due to constant captcha failed messages even using multiple browsers, but i need help with funds that had disappeared from my wallet