I opened an account in XRP, but the cost of 20 xrps is too much for me. Is there any way to cancel this operation? be deeply grateful

I opened an account in XRP, but the cost of 20 xrps is too much for me. Is there any way to cancel this operation? be deeply grateful.

1 Like

It is a one time fee. It is necessary for the Ripple network in order to activate your wallet. For further information, please check: Reserves - XRPL.org

1 Like

Yes, I understand that. I learned that the earliest XRP network cost was 20 xrps, but now one XRP is worth $1.6, and the cost of 20 xrps is a little big for me… Another problem is, if the server of trust wallet stops running, will it affect the security of my assets? Finally, do you think the value of XRP will reach $10?

1 Like

Trust wallet is a decentralised wallet therefore you are in control of your keys and funds.
Concerning the price of xrp, we have no way to determine future prices of a token.

About the Uni network activation fee,how much?thanks.About the Uni network activation fee,how much?thanks.

Uni network? Can you send a screenshot of the crypto that you are referring to?

just like this。thanks。

Ah, UNI (ERC20). Nope, it does not need any activation stuff. Though, you need ETH in your wallet if you want to transact with your ERC20 tokens.

how i get my 20xrp back and i dont need trust wallet xrp wallet how i close my xrp wallet

@ManikandanRS
The fee was set by the XRP network and not by the app.
To learn more about this Reserve Requirement, you can check the technical document that explains it further: Reserves - XRPL.org