I sent my coins to the wrong address

Hi I inadvertently sent my tking tokens to a wrong address, is it possible to get them back, I sent 4k in dollar value to the wrong address.

Hello @Gino4477 where did you find the address you transferred your funds to? Are you the owner of that address? If not, and you don’t know the owner, nothing can be done. Transaction can’t be reversed.

Not sure if I should have posted here, but I made a mistake and put an incorrect address as the recipient of my Shib & ETH send from Trust. I put the DCIP contract address I believe to be exact. I of course can see the transaction on trust wallet through block explorer but have no idea what I am looking at or where it all went…help?

I’m also experiencing similar issues. I bought coin using my debit card on Trust wallet, but the account I credited was a Watch Wallet. I can’t access my money. Can someone help me please.

Hello @sporter16 Send your wallet address and transaction hash in plain text (copy and paste here).

@Stannaso watch wallet means you imported wallet address instead of wallet recovery phrase. If you are the owner of the wallet, import wallet recovery phrase you’ll have full access to your wallet.

I imported the address from Coin market and added it on Trust as a watch wallet. Then funded the watch wallet. Now I can no longer find the money. I’m still new to this. I don’t know what to do

@Stannaso you may consider it lost. Create a new wallet that you’ll have full control of it. Here’s a guide: How to Create a Multi-Coin Wallet

0xF745CF27de2ed06F1e2c3Aec717549dc7D8C1774

0x44c92f254c910e99609a8e87c30845caff6baec4672e3fb4137573d2e487ea50

Thank you for responding.

I can’t believe I lost it all. So there’s nothing I can do :pensive:

1 Like

@sporter16 you sent your funds to this address: 0x308fc5cdd559be5cb62b08a26a4699bbef4a888f

Do you know the owner of that address?

It’s the official token address of DCIP

I can view it on etherscan BUT doesn’t seem you can claim ownership of the holdings or contracts

Contact DCP team, transaction can’t be reversed once confirmed. We have nothing to do from our side. If they can’t refund back, consider it lost.