I swap my bep20 to bnb

THIS IS ALSO MY PROBLEM,FIRST I SWAP MY BEP20 TO BNB,AND IT WORKS COZ I RECEIVED MY BNB,THEN I SWAP IT AGAIN FROM BNB TO BEP20 AND ITS BEEN 4 DAYS IT IS STILL NOT IN MY BEP20 WALLET,ALSO I CANT SEE THE TRANSACTION FROM MY Bnb wallet

5 Likes

Hello @athena21 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

2 Likes

its the screenshot of my bnb address and the app version,i swap bnb to bsc it already deduct my bnb but i didnt receive it in my bsc address

2 Likes

this is my bnb wallet address

bnb1m8gsrf8py49mylul3uadjf70je56rwyqsldv9m

and this is my bsc wallet address that will receive the fund that i swap

0xb2EbD6Af71a5e9Dd9598170AB36423BfD8026fd1

1 Like

@athena21 send specific transaction hash for the lost transaction please.

1 Like

please check this ,how can i send a transaction hash if the transactions i made not showing app here

1 Like

i can give you the transaction hash when i swap my bsc to bnb, coz i swap my bsc to bnb

here it is

0x06746de5bf9d3811d6d4667e2f92052747799e776d939f5a762f3975576169e0

the bnb is not in my wallet please check as i already send the transaction hash

@athena21 after receiving your BNB, you swapped again to BSC, here’s transaction: Transaction Hash (TxHash): 8AA14E52FBFE8EA4366B1BA92D7BDD5E991317DA1C7640DF5880B894FC90077B | BNB Beacon Chain

And you successfully received on BSC.

nyes i swapped it again from BNB TO BSC ,and i didnt receive it in my BSC ,i have $4 worth of bsc ,and i swap $3 to bnb ,then i swapped it back to BSC ,if i really receive the BSC why i only got $1 on my BSC? and if i receive the BSC i will not waste my time looking for answer why i still didnt receive it ,my last transaction from my BSC ,you can check the screenshot yourself ,it says there the last transaction is april 11 ,which is the time that i swapped BSC to BNB ,the transaction when i swapped the BNB to BSC if i received it ,it should be in the transaction history ,the last transaction i have is the swapped from BSC TO BNB ,i DONT HAVE THE BNB TO BSC TRANSACTION COZ UNTIL NOW I STILL DIDNT RECEIVE THE BSC

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Want free airdrop but from the smart contract call