I think i make something wrong - i can not find my tokens if you will help i will be vary glad

GOOD AFTERNOON,

FIRST I MUST SAY THAT AM A NEW USER AND I JUST WANT TO LEARN AND EARN SOMETHING BY USING CRYPTO TOKENS.

ARROUND TWO WEEKS AGO, I OWNED A TRUST WALLET ON MY ANDROID AND HERE IS MY TRUST WALLET ADRESS. (0x2f88c25580c2e39175f6119af4b47048c0e7a204)

JUST A FEW DAYS AGO I OWNED A M ETAMASK WALLET AND THIS IS MY META MASK ADRESS (0xd02e17F0421FDbb368AC581Ee484D26a391f27AB)

ON 07.11.2021 AT 13:48 UTC I WANT TO TRANSFER MY 1950 HARMONY PAD FROM MY TRUST WALLET ACCOUNT TO METAMASK ACCOUNT BUT WHILE CHECKING SOMETHING , WITH MY FAULT I CHECK HARMONY PAD TOKEN FROM COINMMARKETCAP ADRESS (ı DO NOT REMENBER WHY DID I DO LIKE THIS BUT IT WAS MY FAULT) AND INSTEAD OF MY METAMASK ADRESS I PUT HARMONY PAD’S COINMARKETCAP’S BINANCE SMART CHAIN ADRESS (BEP 20) (0x7009bd9a1369e74457cdac84191ca83f33e89217) – IF YOU WANT YOU CAN CHECK FROM COIN MARKET CAP.

AS A RESULT, I SENT 1950 HARMONY PAD TO UNKNOWN ADRESS.

12446805 IS MY BLOCK NUMBER AND YOU CAN ALSO CHECK FROM BSCSCAN.

IF YOU WILL SEND MY 1950 HARMONY PAD TO TRUST WALLET ADRESS (0x2f88c25580c2e39175f6119af4b47048c0e7a204)OR IF YOU CAN TRANSFER THEM TO MY METAMASK ADRESS 0xd02e17F0421FDbb368AC581Ee484D26a391f27AB) I WILL BE VERY HAPPY.

THIS WILL BE A VERY GREAT EXPERIENCE FOR ME.

WAITING YOUR REPLIES,

1 Like

Hello @Archipel71 funds sent directly to smart contract are considered lost. Confirmed blockchain transactions can’t be reversed or cancelled.

I did a transactions today to swap BNB smart chain for Catecoin
The 3 transactions failed but I can’t find the BNB back in my wallet.
Can you please help?
Thanks

Look can I receive a comment from support on the issue of coins disappearing and reappearing? I used the right pancake site, put the coins active on the tab taken every security measure. My coins have been fine for weeks no problem, I believe even though this is happening my funds are safe and it’s a bug within trust wallet that needs to be fixed asap. Any info trust wallet team?

Hello @Davdabo To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

I’ve done this steps with JennyMillan and she said the transaction went through but it hasn’t shown on my wallet and it’s saying failed

@Davdabo try to reimport your wallet, here’s guide: How to Re-Import your Wallet

I have just done this step of improving my wallet and it’s still the same.
Nothing’s changed

What next can I do?

I have just done this step of re-importing my wallet and it’s still the same.
Nothing’s changed

What next can I do?

@Davdabo Send your wallet address and transaction hash in plain text too (copy and paste here).

Wallet Address:
0x899a5f6Cb7196eF9144499A272cBC7E43Af3Ca5f

The failed transaction details have been removed as I re-imported my wallet.

@Davdabo it should work after re-importing. Can you try again please. If problem persists try to re-install the app. But make sure you backup all your wallets.

I just tried to re-import the wallet again and it’s not there.
I guess I would have to delete the app and reinstall it?

I have just deleted my app and reinstalled it but it’s still not in my wallet.

What next?

THE FIX FOR THIS IS TO ENABLE BOTH TYPES OF THE SAME COIN IN. IN THE ADD COIN TAB. THERE IS BEP20 COIN AND ECR20. I had same issue, with floki had the floki ecr20 enabled with 0 balance. then enabled BEP20 Floki and balance appeared i hope i help some people out!!!

Hi Alan,
This is one of the transaction hashes that I remember saving, perhaps it can help you check what’s happening.

https://bscscan.com/tx/0xec8f000687cf772bf08fc977fb2890e35c18b3d11d3bb1147cf054ea2f925ec5

Thanks

Hello @LuisM1997 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

You are an absolute God sent.
This hack worked like magic and all my coins have shown.
Enabling the BEP20 just released my coins.

THANK YOU
:pray::pray::pray::pray: