I transferred my wallet did not token?

I have transferred WTC token from Binance to Truswallet but still both not credited Here are transactions on blockchain: Waltonchain Explorer and Waltonchain Explorer

Please I need your help ASAP!

4 Likes

Your wallet has no WTC

And transaction hash does not exist

Check it up

https://etherscan.io/tx/0xa947bc0b06dba0c2d915c09261d511e25cf68d61b0912f13f9499463c6135b86

2 Likes

What am Isupposed to do about it?

Contact waltonchain support

1 Like

Contact the support and explain what happened and they will tell you the solution

1 Like

Please follow this guide: WTC coins not received in trust wallet - #8 by zachzwei

you Withdrawn from Binance by assigning WTC Mainnet to Trustwallet Ethereum address but not assigning ERC20.

You need to derive your Ethereum Private key Your WTC coins are on the Walton blockchain not yet supported on Trustwallet.

3 Likes

Contact Wtc support .

1 Like

You can import your private key to wallet that support Waltochain that should work

1 Like

Thanks.How to implement key coins in the WTC?

Hi, I have sent the TRX token to Bainance, but I still do not have it. What should I do? Plz help me

Hello @Mobinajangjoo To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)