I transferred tokens from poa network account to poe20 networkThe transfer seems to be successful but the tokens have disappeared

I transferred tokens from poa network account to poe20 networkThe transfer seems to be successful but the tokens have disappeared
how do i get my coins back again

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Same happened to me I’ve send Binance ethereum to a ethereum wallet. My coins are out but didn’t receive them on my other account what’s happening?

Hello @Armand1 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

A post was split to a new topic: Sent Matic from Binance

I have the same issue

I have the same issue

TGuBdEmq9naAGnmFNFvm8JeDDGsLhR8fJh

@Reisk.007 you withdraw POA native coins to your ERC20 address, that’s why it doesn’t display.

To recover your funds, Please follow this guide: https://community.trustwallet.com/t/how-to-recover-funds-sent-to-a-wrong-public-address/145

Select ETH in the coin part. Scroll down to the list of derived addresses and get the private key in the first row.

After getting the private key, open the Trust Wallet app > settings > wallets > + button on the top right corner > i already have a wallet > POA > import the private key

I Did What You Said But My Tokens Didn’t Come Back

how do i get rid of this problem

A post was split to a new topic: Swapped BSC to ETH

I did and i still can not see in the poa wallet!! what should I do now?

for my case it is tron and there is no tron in the list to select!

Pleaase advise

I have done the exact same thing. Transferred POA from Trust wallet to metamask and it was completed and successful. but tokens arent showing in my metamask wallet. All addresses are correct that i know of. . Did we get a fix on this. I also tried what OP was told to do to fix above but it didnt work . Anybody Help???

@SMUG_ChipDouglas Please contact the customer support of Metamask so they can assist you with the deposit issue.