I was sent 50$ in USDT trc20 but it hasnt shown up in my wallet. Please help

S i was sent USDT trc20 but it hasnt shown up in my wallet. The sender sent me the transaction reciept on his end but nothing is showing on my end. Ill attach all the screen grabs and all the pertinent info i have. Any help would be greatl appreciated. Thank you.

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

That is all the pertinent info i have. If theres anything else you might require to help solve this problem id be more than happy to attach said info. If you do require anything else could you please tell me what and how to find what it is you need? Thanks

@ebp4040 you have to send your address and transaction hash in plain text too (copy and paste).

You want me to cut and paste the address for the trc20? So i go on and hit the recieve and copy the addy and then where do i find the other thing?

This is the trc20 address i believe…

THBVYSP4UPGvQJPFkjTS1bniAP2fx2FvUe

Where would i be able to find the transaction hash? Im sorry, not exactly familiar with all the parts of Trust Wallet

@ebp4040, please tap on top right corner and search USDT then switch on USDT TRC20 manually. This guide can help too: How to Add or Remove a Coin

Hi,

I sent TRC20 to my wallet and could use for any thing in trust wallet, and when I tried to transfer it they asked for transaction fee TRX, where I don’t have any, So what should I do or how could I exchange it?

Hello @FSAY there is no way to transfer/exchange without gas fees.
To get TRX,