Imported my wallet, where can I find my cryptos?

hi ,I have the same problem, could u find a way to solve it? pls help me

Hi @maral,

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)
  3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)
  4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)
  5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Hi again,let me Explain: I’m from Iran and about more than one years ago I got trust Wallet from App Store with my Apple ID. Till now I have bought some different coins and there were not any problems with my Wallet. then I have changed my cellphone and I got the trust wallet with my 12 seed words again but my balance is zero. I checked block chain my coins are there but I can’t see them in my wallet . I did some different way to solve the problem by using VPN , get the wallet on another device but still It Doesn’t solve!! so what should I do?

my transaction hash:
bc1q4rcncv2rm4ukrvydl9gptxqn44c39e83y2l9fm
bc1qfgqlcg75ftzm4y9ha0d3lyq58angk6c9zak7qx

I see, so it was BTC.

Please send the zPub of Bitcoin:

• Open the app
  • Go to the settings
  • Select “Wallets”
  • Press the 3 dots or “i” icon near the wallet that you are using
  • Export the public key (NOT THE PRIVATE KEY NOR THE RECOVERY PHRASE)
  • Copy the zpub of Bitcoin
  • Then send it here
1 Like

I have Several coins,
Instead of BTC, I have cardano, chainlink, dogcoin tron & polcadot- I can see them whit their Explorer.
so Is it safe to send my zpub here !??

It is safe to send the zPub here. If you want, you can edit and remove it immediately after sending it so I can only see it.

as I can’t delete the message well ,I prefer to send a ticket via e mail to you.As soon as possible

I deleted it per your request. You can refresh the page.

However, the zpub that you gave is incomplete. You only gave 105 characters of the zpub. It should be 111. Please check, copy the correct one, and send it here again.

1 Like

did you get my zpub here? i sent it and delet it? pls let me know thanks

Yup. Got the zpub.

After checking, you don’t have any BTCs in it. Your BTC address in the app now is bc1qnwvxhpl7y2jwypl3g8vxzeulzpv72zklgp4gjp.

It is likely that you used a different recovery phrase. It would be impossible for the app to suddenly create new wallets and addresses from the same phrase. Try to find the correct one.

1 Like

thank you so much, you are right, finally I got my main wallet :smiley::smiley:I input another seed word from BRD !

1 Like