Insufficient TRX network fee

Need help in transferring my usdt trc20 from trust wallet to my binance, i dont have any trx or tron to pay the fee

1 Like

Hi @Tumburn22,

To better assist, please provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. TRX wallet address
  3. Screenshot of the error along with the required network fee

I cant send you message and i cant attach screenshots here, but my trx wallet is
TB4dSw4SUn3jbQknqWs7439iTmX4qaH3uL

The error is
Insuffecient tron(trx) to cover fee

Trust wallet version is
5.11(5118)

A post was split to a new topic: TRX are frozen, but not voted

A post was split to a new topic: TRX are frozen, but not voted!

Hello guys ,
Me too i can’t attach screenshot , maybe a bug.
I can send you by email? because i have try many time to upload. After uploading , the error said : can not embed media on post.

I am also stuck with that network fee , please may you help us.

1- app version 1.26.5

2- tron address: TBNTRgQRAdBcBAQNs5E7mW6YmYMrpJwKr4

3- network fee to send 13dollar to binance is 7.1 trx, ( 0.38 dollar)

Thank you for helping us

@Tumburn22 and @Momosyde, you can try to send your USDT TRC20. The issue is that you lack available TRX to spend for network fees.

Yes , how can i get trx ? I need help, can i add you in messenger?

Thank you for the trx, idk what is happening?,i only want to send 2.4$ but now the fee is 7.1 trx or .41$ , i only got 3trx,

Please attach a screenshot of the error.

I need atleast ni 4.1 or 4.5 trx plsssssss, ill send you trx back after i wuthraw my 2.4$

Currently investigating the increased network fee. Please wait for our updates and thank you for your patience.

Thankyou so much for your help, appreciate it

1 Like

For anyone who experienced the same issue, you need to have more TRX on your wallet.

The Tron network fees recently increased due to the proposal: TRONSCAN | TRON BlockChain Explorer | 波场区块链浏览器