iOS my camera is not connecting

After last update my camera is not connecting to trust wallet/Uniswap please advise this is a major issue I can’t make a trade.

Hello @evrgreen To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

3. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

The version tab is blank (as is my finance tab) but I just did the most current update and this issue happened right after…can’t send tokens and can’t connect wallet to Uniswap. Won’t connect in the phone or to a computer the camera is not connecting. Please advise.

Hello @evrgreen use WalletConnect instead: WalletConnect Mobile Linking with Trust Wallet

We removed DApp browser to comply with apple’s App Store guidelines: DApp Browser Removal on iOS version of Trust Wallet

Have a similar problem and I really need help! Im stuck at verification step, the taking the selfie part. It telling me to grant access from my browser setting. I have enabled camera for my browser and trusty wallet and its still not taking the selfie. I have an android phone tho.