Is it a Trust Wallet bug?

Hello,
I want to swap a coin to the Tether (ERC20), but in the “You Pay” section, I can’t see the coin that I want to swap it.
Why?

Thank you.

Hello @hack3rcon probably the pair of token you want to swap for USDT is not available. Try to use different DApp for swapping.

1 Like

Hello,
Thank you so much for your reply.
My Trust Wallet version is 1.30.4.
For example, I want to swap the Litecoin to USDT and when I search “Litecoin” in the “You Pay” section, then I just see “Binance-Peg Litecoin”. The same is true for other coins.
How can I solve it?

Thank you.

@hack3rcon
Trust wallet Only allows to trade / swap Erc-20, BEP2 & BEP20 standard tokens in the app. The coin/s you have aren’t in any standard of these. Due to this, You can’t swap your LTC coins in the dex. Please move them to any exchange platform and trade there.

Learn more about built-in DEX here: What Is The DEX Inside Trust Wallet?

1 Like

Hello,
Thank you for your reply.
I can’t swap my Tron to the Tether (TRC20) too?

1 Like

@hack3rcon refer my response above, Trustswap only allows ERC20, BEP20 and BEP2. Other chains, try to find DApp that supports TRX and TRC20 tokens swap.

1 Like

Thanks.
Can you show me a DApp that do it? I want to swap the Tron coin tokens together.

OK, but I can swap other ERC20 tokens too. For example, I want to swap the Ethereum Meta to the USDT. I can’t see the Ethereum Meta in the “You Pay” section.