Is the transaction swap completed?

Let me start by saying, I really love they way how you support us. Your answers are short but straight to the point and helpful!!!

Question: I have tried to make a transction swap from USDT to FEG Token. I got a transctio Hash, but I am not sure if it all worked out, as I see the tether in the previous amount and I dont see additional FEG coins. What happenned? Please help me.

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Question: I have tried to make a transction swap from USDT to FEG Token. I got a transctio Hash, but I am not sure if it all worked out, as I see the tether in the previous amount and I dont see additional FEG coins. What happenned? Please help me.

Here is the teansaction Hash:

0xba7a081c4133d0f2e0b89c7af8f9401661078dd8e4e04a783363cc6554b07324

Here is a picture:

@CesarBuque
When swapping tokens for the first time, you have to approve it first to be spendable. And, that is what you did just now.

Since you are done approving the token, you need to enter the amount that you want to exchange then press the swap button.

All in all, you will confirm two transactions: approve and swap

NB: Both token approval and swapping transactions needs gas fees.

Read more: What is Token Approval?

Hi, I have approved and processed a swap from MNEB to BNB (the transaction fee has been deducted) but when I click swap, it asks me to confirm and I do that but nothing happens afterwards.

Please help. This is the address 0xfb023fb3d04bD515746BA3605ded8361137F00B7

1 Like

@sprenko MNEB tokens are locked to smart contract. You can’t swap.
The team behind Minereum did an airdrop to 1M addresses.

The tokens are locked and there is a fee to unlock them.

www.minereum.com

If you have any further questions, please contact their team.

We are not affiliated with this project.

Alright. Thanks. I was going to ask what the fee is like cos I had paid about 0.0027 BNB on pancake swap to e able the swap, but I just read that I should ask their team. Thanks.