Issues with ENJ coin (swap to another coin or send to another address)

Hi, recently i have sent some ENJ coins from Binance to trust wallet, they received and appeared on my wallet, but when i try to swap to another coin, the only option the app give me to swap it is ENJ to ETH. I clicked on the button to Approve the swap but i get network fee charge of 54 dollars in ETH, but i do not own any ETH coin… also, i cannot send that coin to any other address because i get the same charge fee asking me to own ETH and pay 54 dollars… that means now my ENJ coin it is stuck in trust wallet and i can`t do anything with it… how do i solve this?

1 Like

Hello @Marlux,

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. ENJ wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)
  3. Transaction hash or link
  4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

https://etherscan.io/tx/0x5312beefdfd80e8d31ba0916c1ab3b338f4ea3c2cdcb1de9759bf06bcd2d036e

I see. Since you do not have any ETH in your wallet, you cannot transfer the ENJ (ERC20) nor swap it to other cryptos.

You need to top up to cover the network fees. Learn more here:

HI GUYS I DO HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM,
I WANTED TO SWAP MY yld COIN TO ETH, APP SHOWN ME THAT THE TRANSACTION IS COMPLETE (STATUS) BUT I STILL HAVE YLD … IT TOOK MY COMMISSION FROM ETH SO I LOST MY MONEY

HELP ME PLS!