Issues with TRX staking

yes but normally it is possible that I withdraw or even see where I have staked it if it is with binance or other. since I received the error message I can’t even see my bonuses anymore

please help me recover my coins

my cryptos are blocked and I could not bet. please help me recover my coins

@salhe20 Can you send a screenshot of the error you received?
There is no error from your above screesnhots.

Ok

@salhe20 You have to stake whole amount frozen TRX and wait for 3 days then unstake unstake, they’ll be available.

Read how to stake TRX here: How to Stake TRON (TRX) on Trust Wallet

1 Like

precisely, I launched the staking since 04 / April / 2022. but currently I can’t withdraw my trons(trx), it says the background is not available.

@salhe20 your TRON are frozen not staked, follow my instructions above on how to stake so as they can be unfrozen.

what are the instructions to unfreeze my trons please.
because my cryptos are there a long time ago without producing anything for me

@salhe20 You have to stake whole amount frozen TRX and wait for 3 days then unstake unstake, they’ll be available.

1 Like

impossible, this operation does not work. the message says that my balance is insufficient

@salhe20 you need some non-frozen (available) TRX, about 1-2 TRX to cover your transaction fees.

1 Like

I voice that my trons will be frozen, I will lose them forever. no possibility of recovering my trons. what i searched for staker is frozen and do you think i will still put my money on this app? I feel like cheated.

@salhe20 you have to follow instructions given above to be able to unfreeze your TRON, that’s how TRON blockchain works. Trust wallet didn’t froze your TRON coins.

1 Like

Hello sir… Help me please my trx balance in frozen i can’t unstake my address TTxvW5g2g9fMorXXuWTUKWnQMCzMjq7K7s

Добрый день мои TRX заблокированный уже 5й день , не могу их разблокировать в помогите.

TV7DjxEhdWifSry1r4vjz28WgnTbGJbrus

@ngapak You have to stake whole amount frozen TRX and wait for 3 days then unstake unstake, they’ll be available.

1 Like

Добрый день мои TRX заблокированы уже 5-й день , не могу их разблокировать, помогите.

TV7DjxEhdWifSry1r4vjz28WgnTbGJbrus

My problem seems to be a general problem, and it is a pity that Trust Wallet did not send clear info on this to its users.
I can not stake my TRX as staking has gone from v1 to v2, this is ok, but one, there’s no info about it, and two no one seems to know when this will end???
I need help and info on this, I unstaked my TRX and now I can not stake it back!!!

1 Like

Hello @Zoulman The new update for the v2 version is out now . You should update your app now .

1 Like