JULIO / AGOSTO: Sorteo de 500,000 TWT

Good Morning!

Dear @Kunalraj, to solve any question you have, you are looking for an existing post that has to do with your questions and concerns. Or, failing that, you can create your own by clicking on the (+ New Topic) button, so that more people who have the same concerns can see a solution for everyone in the responses to your post.

You can also try to speak with the moderator of your language (@zachzwei)

I can gladly give you my personal opinion. Whenever you go to deposit or withdraw, verify the minimum amount that allows to send or withdraw. Also if the deposit, withdrawal or trading functions are enabled or disabled. As well as the commission with which the exchange or platform stays when making your withdrawal. I do not know for sure if your case is a commission issue, just as in the notification of the receipt of the balance you can see a link where it gives you all the information of the transaction confirming you because you have 20 XRP missing.

I hope I’ve helped you with something.

1 Like

I’m glad to be among this project

1 Like

Welcome to the community

@monir00; @Brymobeckyyo; @Kunalraj; @Sanwal; @Saqibtariq; @Shaimaranbir y @Asmkor20

I wish you the best experience in the community and that you can help and contribute your knowledge in the world of cryptocurrencies.

4 Likes

Thanks :kissing_heart::hugs:, I will try my best to get things done

2 Likes

great project i love trust wallet

2 Likes

Hay una guía de todos los rangos que existen en Trust Wallet Community? Cuál es el minimo rango para Participar?

2 Likes

thank you @Chr15t14n90

1 Like

Woow amazing , this is good project

1 Like

El rango mínimo es lvl 1 y si existe una guía para saber como subir de rango pero no puedo poner el link

1 Like

Voy a publicar un post al respecto. Haber si no me lo ocultan.

Puedes dirigirte al nuevos post donde describo el resumen de los niveles de confianza.

Resumen-de-los-niveles-de-confianza

Gracias, ya lo estoy viendo. Espero participar con este nivel o por lo menos avanzar un poco

1 Like

Excellen… good project :+1::clap:

1 Like

How to chek level? i cant find it in my website

1 Like

Above in the post is all the information and the links where it is in English. Review well.

This is a great achievement

1 Like

Enter the section Help Center and you search.
:ballot_box_with_check: How to Use This Site?

For more information: @Rohmanyr See the links above. and look where it appears [SEE] >>> Community Appreciation - 500,000 TWT Giveaway

You are located in the next paragraph in the previous link and the words in bold in the post are linked there. You can find all the information in English.

“You can increase your Trust Level by being active on the site. Reading, commenting, and posting will help you level up. If you spam your account will be banned and you will be excluded from the giveaway. Here’s a useful guide to increasing your level.

1 Like

Thank you very much for the very helpful article

1 Like

Welcome to the community

@buihuuluan

I wish you the best experience in the community and that you can help and contribute your knowledge in the world of cryptocurrencies.

1 Like