Lost my POA coin

Can anyone help me with a wrong transaction made by myself.
I transferred my POA coins to Shibu, which i lost somewhere but i still can see the that amount in POA but cannot see that coins in wallet.
I don’t know what to do

Hello @Mandipkaswa To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

My app verson

1. Transactions hash

0xdfcefa70ca19d985d3ce7d788d84f90b8b187669f26b59b796c72c15bb3316d2

4 . Already explained i lost money because i sent POA coins to Another coins (don’t remember which coins)

Let me know please if i can recover this money or coins

Hi Alan
Acctually i had a POA coins and i transferred into shiba coins (which was a mistake).
And now i lost my coins but as you requested please find attached

1. My qr code where i sent the money.

Hello @Mandipkaswa to recover your funds, Please follow this guide:https://community.trustwallet.com/t/how-to-recover-funds-sent-to-a-wrong-public-address/145

Select ETH in the coin part. Scroll down to the list of derived addresses and get the private key in the first row.

After getting the private key, open the Trust Wallet app > settings > wallets > + button on the top right corner > i already have a wallet > POA Network > import the private key

Hi ALAN47,
first of all thanks for your assistance that i got my coins back because I followed your steps.

But i need more assistance because i got POA coins in my trust wallet and i can’t transfer anywhere because there is no many apps supporting POA COins so in this case can i cash out my coins or swap with another coins? And if yes then how ?

@Mandipkaswa check this guide on how to cash out: Cashing out your Crypto

Hi, I tried many times to recover it following your steps, also I import many wallets using the first 5 private keys but can’t get it. I’ve transfered POA from Trusto to POA20 wallet on HitBTC.

Transaction hash: 0x61181bedd5d1698cd6e03d6d3b574c8a6ee00803d46e40da6c2a6fe2746ff0d9
Destination address: 0x7b5A6789bF79d16d908A74065bBCfd6bc9cE7c88

Founds are in this address but never arrived and can’t access them

Hello @BRPaps Please contact the customer support of HitBTC so they can assist you with the deposit issue.

1 Like