Lost some from buying ELONGATE

I had the same thing happen to me today. I lost $300

I used $900 worth of BNB to buy ELONGATE…
I did it in three transactions. A small test of 0.05 BNB. Then two larger ones.

My trustwallet balance was $590 after the three transactions. The price of ELONGATE did not drop during this time.

Wtf happened?

Is pancake swap a scam?

1 Like

Hi @Cryptonomicon,

The pricing data in the app (that is displayed alongside your total amount of ELONGATE tokens) come from CMC. It may not match instantly with the data on Pancakeswap, hence you can find it odd at some point that you lost some fiat value for your tokens. You can try to enter the max amount of ELONGATE that you have on Pancakeswap then match it with USDT to check how much in USD do you own now.

1 Like

I’ve lost tokens from Buying elongate what’s going on how do I get back my tokens

Please give more context about the issue.

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Smart Chain wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)
  3. Transaction hash or link
  4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)
  5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Looks like the error is with Pancake swap and not TrustWallet, do you know how I can contact them?

It looks like i lost around 100dollars how is this possible? I also try to upload the transaction screenshot

Yea, I understand some exchanges prices vary, but over 30%? Com’on. What exchange is off by over 30%?

As mentioned earlier:

What’s important here is the fact that you have the tokens. You can check on Pancakeswap instead of the pricing data in the app if you want to know, in real-time, how much are your ELONGATE tokens are now worth.