Marketcap Explained

Terrabit Credit, TBC Shopping Token (TST), and so on.
Thanks for the help in advance.

Terrabit Credit ranks below 1000 or so and TST ranks around 4000 to 5000

1 Like

Terrabit Credit (CREDIT) is listed on Coinmarketcap with a circulating supply of 21,297,373,342 CREDIT. However, trading volume is missing and the price might not be correct. Coingecko says it is at the moment $0.01691086 / credit, but the total supply differs from the one listed on Coinmarketcap. It’s fishy, +67197.5% in the last 24h. I’d stay out of it. The other one I can’t find nothing about.
Watch out with such coins, most of them are scams or subjects of pump&dump groups.

Cheers

4 Likes

On Coingecko TST was listed until yesterday. On their twitter page 2 days ago, they announced maintenance is ongoing, so I wouldn’t know if it has been fixed. However, TST is listed on some other Market Data such as coinmarket.no and coindataflow.

Terrabit Credit did an upgrade and reopened their server yesterday August 4th. The thing is why are there disparities in market data even if they are real project still growing?

2 Likes

It is pretty well articulated guy. Thanks

2 Likes

Perhaps the sites didn’t adjust their data well and being at the beginning with small volumes thei might not be a prioity.

3 Likes

I am so impressed this information

2 Likes

Thanks for this post, good obe6, informative :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

You very correct, many of them are scam.
Good project will have same history no matter where you try to look for it, coingecko and coinmarketcap is working closely to each other, so finding something different from both is 99% scam project.

6 Likes

Thanks for the explanation, I did not know how it was calculated.

3 Likes

@Aezakmi,
Thanks for this expository piece of information. You said it all.

Well done!

3 Likes

Thank you all for the kind words and support!
I hope now the situation with the market cap is more clear to you. :slight_smile:

If you stumble upon new users who need help understanding the math behind the calculation of the market cap, please redirect them to this post.

Cheers! :v:

8 Likes

Honestly this is so educative. I learnt something today. I’ll be spending more time here so I can know much… More topics like this please😊

3 Likes

Thank you @Presh_pidoo! I’ll post more topics like this one if I find any decent subjects.
Carry on!

1 Like

Brilliant input, glad to have you as part of this community

2 Likes

Thank you, @along007!

1 Like

Wow well said mate informative

2 Likes