Mini shiba doesn't show price

Hello , I have 2billions in mini shiba but there is no price in my trust wallet anymore . Is something wrong ? Do I have to change something ?

Hello @TNTnd To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Just keeping my coins in there , but there was a price before , close to 30$ . Now it shows nothing on the price .

@TNTnd Trust wallet obtains pricing info from CoinMarketCap read more here: Where Does Trust Wallet Get Coin Pricing Data From?

This token doesn’t display price on CMC currently that’s why price is no longer displaying in the app.
See here: Mini Shiba price today, MINISHIBA to USD live price, marketcap and chart | CoinMarketCap

Problem solved, just pasted a new adress because now it is son of shib and not mini shib . Thank you .