Mini Shiba Swapped to smart coin, coins was deducted but dollars was not loaded in smart coin

Hi Mini Shiba,

on October 7th i had swapped Mini Shiba tokens to Smart chain transaction was succeed but tokens not transfered to Smart chain , please find attachments related to this and help me please in recovering this coins, guys very much thanks full, if you help on this

1 Like

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Hi JennyMillan,

i am trying to attach images, but i am getting below error message.

“Sorry, you can’t embed media items in a post”

Hi JennyMillan,

Very sorry for little delay in replay, i am trying to attach the images, related your requirement,but i am getting error message, as shown above replay message, please provide your valuable replay:)

Hi JennyMillan,

Trust Wallet Version: 2.11
Crypto walle address: 0x50d0a548fd577c1e0a7f02bccad7c51af7044951
Transaction Hash: 0x5c5a29b51142c5a8ac6cd112cade631da1ebdc1eea6b1b31e1724dab58646be4

as images are not attaching i had pasted the required details, which u needed, can you please go through it and let me know if need more information:)

@santhosh2
You should be able to attach screenshots now also your Mini Shiba tokens are in your wallet.
You need to add it manually as a custom token using these
Network: Smartchain
Contract: 0xEB35aCBD23CF9D1C13D276815B9969eFfC5c878f
Decimals: 9

Hi JennyMillan,

i am clicking on replay button and i am click on images button and selecting required images, but it was not attaching like a image, it appearing like description.

i checked the contract information, it is minishiba token, already i had added minishibinu token in trust wallet, the tokens are not showing.

past i had transfered tokens to smart chain
the transaction id: 0x5c5a29b51142c5a8ac6cd112cade631da1ebdc1eea6b1b31e1724dab58646be4

can you please guide me how i can get my tokens back to trust wallet

Hi JennyMillan,

it was 1day completed, can you please provide replay on this.

@santhosh2
Please follow the steps above on how to add your minishiba as a custom token, also ensure you change the network to bep20

HI JennyMilan,

as per your suggestion i had added the contract please find the attachment, but amount is not showing.

BSC scane info of that transaction please find below:
bscscan.com/tx/0x5c5a29b51142c5a8ac6cd112cade631da1ebdc1eea6b1b31e1724dab58646be4

Hi JennyMilan,

in above ping u can see the screenshot of token in trust walled and below u can see transaction details

: bscscan.com/tx/0x5c5a29b51142c5a8ac6cd112cade631da1ebdc1eea6b1b31e1724dab58646be4

Hello @savakay unfortunately, no one can assist you with that. You are responsible for making sure that you created a backup and stored it in a safe place. Also, the Trust Wallet team does not keep a log of your recovery phrases for your security.

For further information, please read:

@JennyMillan Hi, my six digit password is not working even though i input the right digits. I need to access my wallet. Please help

Hello @Marygood
Do you have your recovery keys? If you do, just delete and install your Trust app again then reimport with your recovery phrase.

guys why u r posting in my post, create new post post there

this question raised for different issue

@jenny Millan, i feel u have saw screens shots of issue and transaction infromation, if you didnt understand my query means, please let me know, so that i will explain it better.