Missed crypto please help

Missed help me :woozy_face:

2 Likes

Hi. I swapped BnB for xrp on pancake swap but it hasn’t showed up in my trust wallet. I did the exact same process as if I were swapping for safemoon. What do I do?

1 Like

Hey I had the same thing happen here this morning and I figured it out thank gooodness haha so if you
go into your smart chain transaction details and hit more it should show you the the tokens transferred section. Look at the from pancake to xrp on the second line and click the Binance peg xrp link.

From there it should open in a new page, go to the contract link and copy it and paste that into your trust wallet. Top left hand side with the 2 toggles icon.

It’s just a case of not having the right token currency link. The funds should shop up straight away once you ad the correct link

Hello Sir , i need a help please i have bought coins different type of coins and everything was fine, today or from 2 hours i checked my coins they was okay after a while i checked again i found the wallet are empty and i have nothing all my wallets 0 please can you help me to bring back my coins thanks in advance.

1 Like

I lost my akita inu token suddenly I don’t know why this happen plz help me

:warning: Balance is now displaying well.

ETH nodes were temporarily out of sync. There were issues with seeing and sending/receiving ETH and ERC20 tokens.

Issue has been fixed.

Thank you and sorry for the inconveniences

1 Like

Any idea how long this fix is going to take?

I’m still missing mine

Thanks in advance

ETH nodes were temporarily out of sync. There were issues with seeing and sending/receiving ETH and ERC20 tokens.

Issue has been fixed.

If you still can’t see your tokens, re-import your wallet: How to Re-Import your Walletonveniences

Thank you and sorry for the inconveniences.