Missing LUNA 2 weeks later

I sent over 400,000 LUNA to TW two weeks ago. I was assured it was in the wallet after confirming the transfer went through from Binance. The balance has not shown up. Here is the information

I need those funds for trading. Please tell me how to get the correct balance in my wallet.

2 Likes

Hello @David_C To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Sent a metemerce coin to my wallet

Hi Alan,

Thank you for your help. The information is below:

terra142udjdesntrh5p8r0t7cqqh3w7xe65kuqz9km7

TXID: 38F7EC183D9C222DE2C9F
C91759492B11A5FFBA3A4
E033E180257EB1E8F3F8EC

I transferred 438,312.64 LUNA from Binance on May 17th to Trust Wallet. According to the Binance transaction record, the entire amount was correctly transferred and the transaction completed. However, the amount never showed up in my wallet. Several days ago, I deleted and reimported the wallet with no success. I have transferred the remaining balance out and only the recent transactions are listed:

Please let me know if there is any else you need to help me recover these funds. Thank you again for your help.

Best,

Dave

1 Like

@David_C you already received your funds and transferred out in 4 different transactions. Your wallet has no any LUNAC (old LUNA) currently.

Here are the transactions:-

1. Terra Finder

2. Terra Finder

3. Terra Finder

4. Terra Finder

1 Like

I did transfer out what remained of the original 3,000,000 LUNA I had on or around May 15th. I originally sent 440,000 from my Trust Wallet to Binance, which arrived successfully on May 15th. Then, I transferred 438,000 back from Binance to the wallet on May 17th. It is this amount that never arrived. There was approximately 2,460,000 in the wallet after the 440,000 was sent to Binance, and it is this amount that I transferred out in the last couple days.

1 Like

The initial amount received was 2,563,556.40745 not 3,000,000 here was first transaction:
https://finder.terra.money/classic/tx/5F67751A4E60272107796B942ED2E5BA5FC21595AA8A73D5D2DF3C82BA52C197

After that, you transferred out 440,000 on may 15, here’s transaction: Terra Finder

Before receiving 438,312.64 : Terra Finder

1 Like

Alan, I just double checked the entire transaction history and you are correct. I am very embarrassed and very sorry to have wasted your time. I sent an additional 500,000 LUNA to a different wallet (and forgot about it) from a different exchange and got confused about what went where. I really appreciate your effort and professionalism on my behalf. I have been and continue to be happy with Trust Wallet and your customer service has been great! Sorry again to have kept you from what I know is a busy time for this particular coin.

Best,

Dave

1 Like

Great! Glad to know that. If you have further inquiries, feel free to message us. Stay SAFU!

1 Like

@Alan47 I am having the same issue. i have transferred LUNA and LUNC to Trust wallet and it has been close to 12 hrs and the transactions says completed but it does not reflet in my Trust wallet

Hello @afeefabdul,

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)
  3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

Heads up! Please be informed that we will never ask for your seed phrase or money; talk to you via email, WhatsApp, Telegram, or other platforms. Be vigilant against scammers and impersonators, and report them to us immediately.

@Tobi
I realized that i was on the earlier version of the trust wallet app before i transfered the LUNA from Kucoin. I upgraded the app version to 7.31.4 and then i am reaslized that the address i provided was acutally linked to LUNC wallet. the wallet address is terra1t0l0n7qcx9g7y4hm4gxsttsffkpt3u2kjewns6 and the transaction id is 709E9DA6EA7C6292D82138B0A58831D5A6D469E8C0005B7AD46E4839A2F9F6A4
. is there a way to get my LUNA transfered to a LUNA wallet or recover it