Missing my coin CRO

Hello Dears
I missed my CRO coin in trust wallet wrongly , last week i have tried to send CRO (crypto.com coin) from trust wallet to USDT address on Binance ,i didn’t receive anything on Binance and my CRO coin become Zero on trust wallet , would you please support how to recover my CRO coin on trust wallet and give some guide?
Regards/
Azad Hamid

Hi @Azad14,

Since you already sent your CRO to the deposit address in Binance, you need to contact their customer support so they can assist you with the issue.

Please be informed that Trust Wallet cannot reverse, cancel, nor refund confirmed transactions in the blockchain.

1 Like

Hello, a few weeks ago, i transfered a few CRO coins from cripto,com to trust wallet, but now I see i cannot swap the CRO coins to any cripro coins. Do you have any solutions to swap that CRO coins to BNB or something else?

Hello sir.
This afternoon a friend send me $330 worth of etherium. I was credited with just $34 out of $330. This is my etherium address

0x0509429F777a2cCF5b80A0e44ceF04164E7b63a4

Please what can I do.

Thanks

I reinstall The app on my phone now all my crytos are gone.I followed all The steps to recover them but still nothing

Dear Trust wallet Team my Saitama inu coin $140 coin I had but now showing 0 coin please help to find my coin

Balance is now displaying well.

ETH nodes were temporarily out of sync. There were issues with seeing and sending/receiving ETH and ERC20 tokens.

Issue has been fixed.

Thank you and sorry for the inconveniences

If you still can’t see your tokens, re-import your wallet: How to Re-Import your Walletonveniences