Missing stellar xlm

Can I olease get some help in regards to this issue.
I sent my lumens from lobstr wallet to the address you guys assigned me when i first started.

That address, unbeknownst to me does not receive XLM. please help.

1 Like

@Alan47 please see my previous message i am having issues with a transfer

To better assist, please provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About” and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste )

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors, if any)

It is not letting me send the photos. For some reason it is just spitting out random stuff. I was trying to transfer my XLM from lobstr wallet to trust using the address i was given at creation of the wallet.

I was trying to transfer from my lobstr wallet to trust. I entered the wallet address I received when I first started a trust wallet. That was not the correct wallet. I need to recover the thousands and thousands i have lost.

@Alan47 it isnt letting me upload photos. It just gives me a bunch of random stuff

I have enabled it for you try again, also send your wallet address and transaction hash/id in plain text (copy and paste here)

GCHRSLILCSVUONJNKAZFUSOLC5UQMCOSMP5Y4A3MQWINI3X5NC2NG6QM

Wallet address.

Hello, try the following :-
1 Update your app
2 Reimport your wallet. Read how to reimport: How to Re-Import your Wallet
3 Use VPN

It didn’t work and I’m completely frustrated at this moment. Why do you even bother giving a separate wallet address in the beginning if this is what is going to happen?

This is the transaction confirmation that the xlm was sent to the wallet, the one in which trust wallet assigned me.

None of that is showing up on my app. I was able to see recovery phrase and that was it. It didn’t show all the extra wallets like the pictures in the link

@Alan47 I was able to get the wallet to a view only. How can I restore it to be able to transfer it out of that wallet?
I

@Alan47 i am still waiting to hear how we can recover the wallet i have typed above the picture of the xlm???

Im having the exact same problem, says my wallet address is not valid??? Wtf over