Missing tokens and missing smart bnb

Bought the tokens with smart bnb and transaction shows completed. Also added the custom token with the same address but the tokens are showing zero also the bnb shows that the amount is sent. Can you help me with it?

1 Like

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Good day

My Eth balance is not showing in my wallet, I have check my address on etherscan and the balance still exists. I have updated the app, and restored the wallet but still showing zero.

My Eth address is

0x17d2CB2972F73a32be55eA67EAB5145e30cE46E4

Version - 2.7

It’s not letting me embed media (screenshots) into this reply.

Thanks

Balance is now displaying well.

ETH nodes were temporarily out of sync. There were issues with seeing and sending/receiving ETH and ERC20 tokens.

Issue has been fixed.

Thank you and sorry for the inconveniences

If you still can’t see your tokens, re-import your wallet: How to Re-Import your Walletonveniences

Hi JennyMillan,

I am unable to add the files here, it shows the error message that unable to attach media files.

However,

App Version- 6.8(681)

Token address that I bought- 0x6fd69eac70cfad00f53d2e596f370b2bc47610eb

Transaction Hashh- 0x232f66585af9e042a513f9149ee6fb5ce3f9cc97ec9c391af107073dc373826e

Sent from smart bnb chain - 0x376fd11ffee344e26260a98ebdb428da776e5bae

All my tokens disappeared. I need help. Where can I get help from. I don’t know who to get in touch with.

@StellaO Balance is now displaying well.

ETH nodes were temporarily out of sync. There were issues with seeing and sending/receiving ETH and ERC20 tokens.

Issue has been fixed.

If you still can’t see your tokens, re-import your wallet: How to Re-Import your Walletonveniences

Thank you and sorry for the inconveniences.

@Harrybti you didn’t swap your BNB, but transferred them directly to the Duggee Token smart contract address. Nothing we can do to reverse transaction. You may consider it lost. Be careful next time.