Hello, I made two $60 bnb transaction a week ago. I received my first one in about an hour but I’m still waiting on the second one. I keep reaching out to simplex but they are no help. I’ve received confirmation emails saying it’s approved also the money has already been taken out of my bank account. Is there any way you could please help? Thanks!
To better assist, please send the following information:
- Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
- BNB wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)
- Transaction hash or link provided by Simplex
- Screenshot of Simplex’s receipt, you can cover the sensitive information aside from recipient wallet address and transaction id/hash/link
- Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)
Hi I have the same issue I bought BNB however have not received it in my account can you help please? Have tried contacting support multiple times but no response? When I go into smart chain and into BNB they both have no pending transactions. however, I have a confirmation email of making this payment.
I am using version 5.21 (5210). And my BNB wallet bnb is 1r3j23lftke60rzae2ep9tgarsd6njsfnncwwjd. The email from Simplex states I will receive 0.06999627 BNB to 0x15a853581F5DCc97ACc3C74071BB59F90aA96C51
Any help greatly appreciated
The third-party crypto providers like MoonPay, Simplex, etc. are taking time in distributing the bought cryptos due to the increased demand. It is best to contact them directly. Support ticket links can be checked here:
- Make sure you are using the latest version of the app.
- Use WiFi with a strong internet connection instead of mobile data for the app to display the correct balance. If it won’t work, use WiFi + VPN as well.
- Check your wallet address on https://explorer.binance.org/ (for BNB Binance Chain) or http://bscan.com/ (for Smart Chain BNB). If it’s already there then it already arrived in your wallet. If not, contact the customer support via their support tickets ^^