Money from watch only to actual account

How to transfer money from watch only wallet to actual account. If some one have the private key.
What is the validity of private key and is any brokage fee or any other fee also. Thanks

233 Likes

I didn’t get your answer. No one have access to my account but money is in watch only wallet and I don’t know how to transfer into actual account. My broker is saying need to pay brokage fee. I have private key but don’t know if it’s valid throughout life. Where I can get the tutorial about how to transfer the money. Thanks

120 Likes

Hello @Rupinderk
There is no way to move or transfer money out of a watch wallet account if you do not own the recovery keys.
If you were given a watch only wallet by a person or entity and they request you to pay to unlock the funds in it, it is a scam.

106 Likes

Oh ok but have private key and recovery phrase. I didn’t share with any one. There is no way to transfer money from watch only wallet? Is there any brokage fee??

66 Likes

@Rupinderk There is nothing like a brokerage fee. Please do not fall for such scams and a recovery phrase is supposed to be known by only one person.
If another party knows of your recovery phrase, then your wallet is insecure and will be easily compromised.

85 Likes

Recovery phrase and private key are with me. I didn’t share with any one. Still I can’t recover this money. I’m checking this amount sometimes it’s goes high and then low. Can I connect you other way like can we talk over call

67 Likes

The watch only address does not alllow you to access the funds In it . Only watch

61 Likes

So, How did you regain control of tor coins and your account. BERKELEY wants $5000 from me to return control of my TRUST account to me.

65 Likes

Report and block such person telling you to pay such amount of money for you to gain control of a watch wallet. Like I said run away it’s a scam

69 Likes

Run away it’s a scam only you have access to your wallet. Your turn pay such amount to gain control over your wallet. Your secret phrase is yours alone you don’t share it with another person

63 Likes

Oh, I won’t give key or money further then. But how I can transfer money from watch wallet by my self. Or I can not at all

59 Likes

You can’t transfer money from a watch wallet only if you don’t have the phrase key to have access to it then you can’t transfer

Thank you for your understanding :heavy_heart_exclamation:

68 Likes

I have access to my phrase key never shared with anyone. How I can transfer money from watch only wallet thanks

63 Likes

It’s impossible to transfer from a watch wallet if you have the phrase key then import it in your wallet click on I already have a wallet click on multi wallet

62 Likes

Hello please my whole money is in my USDT TRC20 wallet and i need to transfer it now and i do not have any TRON left please can you lend me $10 TRON then i pay you back with USDT

54 Likes

Anyone could help me please i urgently need TRON

Here is the wallet address

TJZproJoDDU44vQhJQWfAU6kbNrZGNnxoB

69 Likes