Money not showing in wallet

Hy how can i send image it kept error . I was sending screen shot of my wallet ,i am suffering same problem " the money not showing in wallet "

@Dawa To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

At Nov 15 4.2 usdt trc20 was transferred in my wallet but havent arrived yet.

Transaction batch:0xd75b9188ae05bea771d1815a82556746b418de723e5beb8efd30ab37dbd35269

In the last screen shot you can see there not Nov.15 transaction of usdt trc 20

@Dawa the transaction hash you sent above is not TRC20 USDT transaction as you said above.

Also, you received 4.2 USDT BEP20 and your final balance is 21.98 USDT as shown on your screenshot above. No missing balance.

A post was split to a new topic: THC Reducing automatically

A post was split to a new topic: Generally havnt received anything

Did you see it properly i just said my Nov. 15 usdt is missing .
Just check the transaction batch on bsc scan that i provided and see and match the transaction batch info ( like receiver adress , date especially , and amount ) to my balance received and sent history which i had provided in screen shot.

Transaction batch : 0xd75b9188ae05bea771d1815a82556746b418de723e5beb8efd30ab37dbd35269

I dont think so you can do it…

Havent solve yet solve it bro.
15 Nov. Usdt is missing.
You can see in my usdt wallet 15nov amount isnot credited .
The proof is in transaction id where my 15Nov Usdt is shown.