My deposit from Ramp Pay not showing

I just sent a deposit for ETH from RAMP and it was taken out of my account, but I don’t see it in my Trust Wallet. Please help

@Jonathan55
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Hi, I am having a similar problem. It’s my first time to use the wallet so I am a bit concerned I made a beginner’s error too…

Version 6.12

Wallet address:
0xaA293AB4e419f7A62CDBB8Ca70bA8d5DeCf08d19

Transaction hash:
0x335d86e503c4b865ffcea037ae05b09190b9552b3f99618eba21f478947f588e

@Rjs1980 I already answered your issue: Funds not showing

Hi Alan,
Did you have any luck resolving my problem…. I stopped getting any correspondence from you

I bought bitcoin with ramp on trust wallet , and they have deducted the Money from my bank but haven’t credited me my bitcoin since 2 days now

Hello @Horrillo for your information Trust is just a Wallet ( Trust Wallet ) Ramp is a provider , you should contact them and check your email if anything is wrong .

I’ve contacted them the keep saying the will get back to me for days now , the keep saying the same thing, will I just let my money go just like that - fuck no , if they’re fraud I don’t see why it should be in trust wallet

The thing is , we can’t help you with that . Plus i don’t know exactly what’s wrong ? . You didn’t show me a screenshot nothing .

Me to i see the transaction transfert but is not add to my bitcoin ramp bc1qws8yeyfxzykuq7tevwwxezyv3ad99emlyy9uls
Wallet adress bc1q3nk9vn25nu99ttrmt0vjdf8ppva3p3dedxx6n5