My DOGE coins are stuck. How to send it out?

how you did it, please explain. I give you the same problem and I have not been able.

For transferring from Trust to Binance, should I select the NATIVE DOGE blockchain on Binance app or the BEP-20 blockchain?

If you are sending native doge to binance, choose native blockchain receive address on binance. You do the swap after you deposit at binance.

I have DOGE BEP20 in my Trust Wallet and am trying to send to either Cyrpto dot com or KuCoin wallet and its saying invalid address. What do I need to do to send DOGE DEP20 to either of those wallets? Thanks so much

Hi there. I’m having the same problem. I bought Dogecoin about a week ago. I’ve tried to send it to WhiteBIT and Binance us with no success. It shows pending for a few days and then fails. I’m not sure what to do since it can’t be exchanged at all on trust wallet. Please help me get it to somewhere that I can put it to use! Thank you!

1 Like

It is the “native coin” and I can’t find a place to exchange it. I’ve been looking for days.

are you experiencing the same issues I am? ive been trying for days as well

Possibly. I don’t have BEP2 or BEP20, it just says coin. Every attempt to move to another wallet has failed. Not sure if I’m just stuck with it sitting in the wallet. Kind of crappy you can buy it but not sell it in the same format.

1 Like

Same problem, tried everything. More suggestions?

Sending to Binance or LiteBit is not working.

i have not been able to figure out anything. I have looked to reddit as well. any help on this from whomever is greatly appreciated

I have DOGE BEP20 in my Trust Wallet and am trying to send to either Cyrpto dot com or KuCoin wallet and its saying invalid address. What do I need to do to send DOGE BEP20 to either of those wallets? or is there a swap inside of Trust Wallet?
Thanks so much

You should be able to switch inside dex in trust wallet to BEP2. That may make it tradable for something else within trust wallet. At least something you can send to another wallet easily.

I figured it out! I was able to transfer to WhiteBIT! So I hit send DOGE, I copied the address I was sending DOGE to, and typed the amount I was sending. I had 213 but only sent 210 and hit next. Up on the top right there is a settings option and I set the fees from 500,000 to 750,000. It was enough to get it to go through with success. I hope this helps you guys as well!

In order to use this process do I have to have a binance account? I am unable to open an account because I live in Texas. I have the Doge native coin as well. If I have to have an account can you suggest how I can swap it for something else in trust wallet?

I don’t know how to do anything with Doge native in Trust, but I do know that Binance doesn’t have KYC if you only trade crypto (no fiat). A VPN might be useful for online privacy.

Nlo doj coin me 1417 wall e turst me adrress doj cion DJkySLTpnqeZTfN4WxQXo4cRYsoW4Rh9Lm

Hi my doge coins are stuck as well every time I try to send it says oops try again

I had some stuck Doge in my Trust Wallet since June, but I was able to get them out.
I am in Canada BTW.
If yours are also showing as Doge and Coins at the top edge, then this is native Doge Coin, from the Doge block chain, not Bep20 or Bep2. I sent small test deposits of 5 Doge from TW to Coinbase and Binance and both got through. Coinbase seems to be native Doge, so their only Receive Doge Address was valid. For Binance the Bep20 and Bep2 receive/deposit addresses were not accepted by TW send, but the Doge Network receive address was.
Have patience though, both took well over an hour to get enough verifications to clear. I assume because the Doge block chain is slow, comparatively.

1 Like