My muti coin wallet is different

Two hours 8:pmEST with in Seconds all my coins were gone, then other coins were added only coin that stay the same was usdc. The I looked at my bnb smart chain I realize. None of my transactions were correct. I realized this it’s my wallet. Deleted and reinstalled the app 2 times. Every time I did this new coins would appear and my balance dropped lower. Please fix this issue. Had 10 Billion red floki and it is going to be blowing up soon. Please fix this issue.

1 Like

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

Yeah, Did that many times. I still don’t have catgirl, red floki or baby doge

I did the many time and I still haven’t got my coins. I am missing catgirl, Red floki and baby doge. I emailed support ten times. I sent screenshots of my wallets and even pdf’s of purchase from BNScan.

1 Like

@Sme0523
Please provide what is required above here so it can be checked.

1 Like

Hello ,
yesterday at 5 p.m. my etherum all disappeared shiba, orchid, bunny rocket and also all my bnb wallets on smartchain. So I uninstalled the application then I reinstalled it with the 12 words. I have zero in my wallet.
I found my address I see the currencies in watch only but I cannot do anything on my tokens.
please i need your help …

2 Likes

@nsanatumgblan1
Apologies for the inconvenience.
Please make sure that you have the right set of words.
Here is a guide that might help:

1 Like