My transaction are pending how do I go about it

My transaction are showing pending how to go about it

3 Likes

Are the pending transactions showing anything when you tap on More Details?
If Yes, follow this guide: Pending "Stuck" Transactions
If No, use this one: How to Re-Import your Wallet

1 Like

Those URL links to the guide are broken. I can’t find the article, but I am experiencing the same issue of pending transactions. Can you please assist? It appears every time i connect this wallet to a defi app (uniswap, defimoneymarket, etc) my transaction results in pending. All I receive is a prompt to sign the trx but there isnt any option to adjust fees.

address= 0x21525549643a3F73b4860C048a3d644B4286aB7E

Try the links now, they should work fine now.
Transactions are blocked by this one:
https://etherscan.io/tx/0x7f65042bedba095aeb2264fc681970cad98d8688359e1cb9e38c6b38fafb3c14
You need to recreate or cancel it.

Whats considered a high gas price these days? Not trying to be trivial but the gas price used in your example is 13. I assume that was relative to the time it was recorded. In the Trx you claim is blocking the others i used (16 Gwei) and its still pending. My question is in with todays activity on ETH blockchain, what would you consider a high gas fee. is there some external reference to let us know what the fees are like right now?

Thanks for fixing the link. I have chosen to cancel it. However I think i messed up and sent the cancellation twice. Is my second attempt now blocking the other Transactions. DO i need to just wait at this point?
0x7f65042bedba095aeb2264fc681970cad98d8688359e1cb9e38c6b38fafb3c14

I have the same problem I was finally after a lot off trouble able to unstake but now it is pending for over 7 days allready and I can not do anything with my coins realy anoying

Are the pending transactions showing anything when you tap on More Details?
If Yes, follow this guide: Pending "Stuck" Transactions
If No, use this one: How to Re-Import your Wallet

To better assist, can you provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version
  2. Crypto address
  3. Transaction ID (if you have any)
  4. Details about your issue
  5. Screenshots of the wallet (errors, if any)

also have the same issue. i had quite a few pending transactions. and so i took the steps of sending 0 eth to myself to cancel other pending transactions. which fixed it TY very much. but now ive got the pending transaction for the 0 eth to myself Status shows as dropped Block Pending last time seen 20hrs and 38 min… gas limit was 22k and 40 GWEI and a nonce of 19. any assistance would be greatly appreciated @moderators

APP version 1.11.1
Transaction ID 0x5066fe198615b5a8bbc13afb5de1909a28db3d5e764e6db36a69dcaa98d8e9cc

EDIT: updated to version 1.11.5 still no success

I do not see anymore pending transactions.
That may have been the reason why this replacement transaction was dropped.
If you still see it on your app, try to do a re-import.

it is still showing pending in app
ive looked into re importing i just dont want to mess anything up
edit when i go to etherscan it still shows as dropped
edit will a re import unfreeze my crypto?
edit re import has worked. i shouldnt have any more troubles turning weth into eth anymore?

I sent 174 Kawa digital currencies to Bainance but unfortunately my currencies are not in Bainance wallet
How do my currencies return to my wallet?

Hi @Javadmoghimi,

Please contact the customer support of Binance directly so they can assist you with your deposit issue.

– Locking the thread since this is an old one and your question is already answered. Feel free to create a new thread if necessary.