My transaction failed and I wasn’t refunded

Hello, please what’s going on my transaction failed and I wasn’t refunded🥺

Please do something about it

Hello @Lashman To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

@Alan47 Hello, My transaction failed and my money was not refunded.

please do something about it

1 Like

Hi there
While trying to stake Revival bep20 token on their dapp rvl.finance,i approved this transaction to be sent for smart contract call execution.but just after my approval i received the transaction was failed message on my trust wallet with the reason given as SAFE BEP 20 LOW LEVEL CALL FAILED error.
I have never encountered this error before i do not get it what does this error means.my gas fee was deducted from my bnb bep20 balance although transaction was failed.please help me out on this what is this safe bep20 low level call failed error and how to fix it.below is the transaction hash for this failed transaction
0xa0880a335886e8e592abcad25aa257cf9a62f4780c7e39d917322644d9ac9a03
Regards

Hello @Fahim9 that is the error with smart contract you were trying to interact with not wallet. You have to contact DApp owners for support.

Hi there
Thank u for reply alan.so it means i need to contact the support of rvl.finance,where i was trying to stake their native coins and there is no other reason causing this SAFE BEP20 LOW LEVEL CALL ERROR?

Hello, @Alan47 I have the same problem I bought ETH it declined and I didn’t receive the refund. I sent a couple of tickets and didn’t get, can you help me please?

Hello @Nicolas1 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Hey, here are the informations.

Transaction: 0xD5aE9cBcB714b05c8eD7e1310713997FAcd6458C

So for me i would say that i placed an ETH order before having my profile verified so that caused a refund.But i still didn’t receive that refund its been 10+ days i would say

@Nicolas1 you have to contact moonpay for follow up on your refund. You can find their contacts here: List of Cryptocurrency Providers