My wallet address change when i am reinstall

My BNB Smartchain address change when i reinstalled the app i have 70 million meta coin in my bnb address but now nothing in my wallet … when i am entered my address i see the currencies in watch only but i cant send/swap … Please helppp mee its lot of money for

@a_beard0o If the addresses don’t contain your funds, there could be number of reasons:
1 This is a completely different wallet, make sure you imported the correct one.
2 You have restored the wrong recovery phrases. Every recovery phrase has its own unique Multi-Coin wallet addresses. You need to find the correct set of words to recover your wallet. We do not have a record of these recovery phrases.

I haven’t lost my code If I lose my code how will I be able to enter another wallet by entering the same code? So can I access anyone’s wallet by entering any such code, that’s your security?
You change my main address to watch only address
i lost all my coins please do something don’t blame us it is your apps fault i have seen many people with same problem worst wallet i used till date

1 Like

@a_beard0o
Please note that your recovery keys is separate from your receiving address.
You can not have access to a wallet except via the recovery keys.

I have all keys in right sequence still my wallet address changed… please do something i have 70 million coins in my wallet bt now i can’t do anything

1 Like

Hello @a_beard0o

If the addresses don’t contain your funds, there could be number of reasons:
1 This is a completely different wallet, make sure you imported the correct one.
2 You have restored the wrong recovery phrases. Every recovery phrase has its own unique Multi-Coin wallet addresses. You need to find the correct set of words to recover your wallet. We do not have a record of these recovery phrases.

Yeah, i have the same problem. My wallet address have been changed after I reinstall the app! Please need advice :slightly_frowning_face:

Hello @Yusufbhas
Kindly read my comment right above yours.

Hello @JennyMillan

I have read your comment, but I am sure imported the one of my wallet. The problem is my address wallet have been changed. Ox1Fc3A89242501690Ca9ca3ED58a1D1E3aF7bb85 this is my address wallet, and after I reinstall the app address changed to 0x5E8C6A19eBEFC74fbe3bF7bA0B9193b8977Cc209 with the same phrases. Please your advice

@Yusufbhas
Please ensure you find the correct recovery words to that wallet.

@JennyMillan

Is it possible to connect wallet with a wallet address? Because if I input the phrases, not my first wallet imported

@Yusufbhas
Unfortunately not, importing your wallet address only imports your wallet as a watch only wallet