NativeCoin N8V price not showing

Help! I’m new to this, I apologize in advance. My trust wallet app shows I purchased my coins but is not showing where the price is at right now. Native coin has gone live and other friends of mine are showing prices on their app but mine is not updating. I have requested help but no response.

Hi @Emorris777,

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. What crypto are you referring to?
  3. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)
  4. Transaction hash or link
  5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

I see. So you were referring to https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/native-coin/.

Please read this to know why:

So what ur saying is (in layman’s terms) my wallet won’t show value because I don’t have $100,000 worth? I’ve read the all the “where does trust wallet get coin pricing” and every topic there is. It just doesn’t make sense to me. So there’s nothing wrong with my app and I can sell my coins when I am ready to?

Nope. The data for that token has to reach that amount on CMC and/or Coingecko, not you. Also, that token should be listed on the assets repo.

Absolutely. The app simply displays the pricing data when the requirements are reached. It does not restrict you from transferring or anything.

Oh OK, I have a couple other friends that have native coin on trust wallet and the pricing shows up for them. That’s why I was worried I missed a step in setting it up. Thank you very much for your help! I know us newbs can be annoying haha

1 Like