NFT Bounty Hunt!

Я думаю, что будет официальный твит с результатами. Если вы будете в числе победителей вы узнаете, что делать дальше.

3 Likes

Thank you very much for the reply.

One more question about the ApeSwap veryfication, it says curator do it manually. How long does it take usually ?

3 Likes

@Suntracer up to 24 hours.

3 Likes

@Alan47 I have a couple of nfts where the image doesnt show in TW. Instead, there’s an Galaxy OAT #. Is there something i can do to fix this?

3 Likes

hello! but if i have all OAT’s in Galxe profile, but in trust wallet mobile i see only 7 of 13?

2 Likes

What to do? APE does not verify. I did a few swaps. 6 days and 4 days ago

3 Likes

Hello :wave: please when will the last nft bounty hunt Will be posted, l have collected 13 of the Trust wallet bounty Hunt,
When will they release the last one, And how can I be notified.

4 Likes

@Roman2929 complete this task: ApeSwap x Trust Wallet NFT Bounty Hunt and verified your address. If it still doesn’t work, contact them on discord.

Heads up! Please be informed that we will never ask for your seed phrase; talk to you via WhatsApp, Telegram, or other platforms. Also, we will not request fees or payments to provide you with access to your funds. Be vigilant against scammers and impersonators, and report them to us immediately. Stay SAFU!

4 Likes

@Grace27 follow our twitter for more updates: https://twitter.com/trustwallet

3 Likes

Yes, it’s been claimed in different Chain,
Bsc and polygon

Trust wallet bounty hunt all the way
Best luck to us all

2 Likes

Ребят проблему верификации в дискорде на Singularity Dao - уже решили? или всё также упс что то пошло не так? мы с девушкой которая живёт в другом конце города так и не смогли пройти ни через компы, ни через телефоны. это очень обидно, знаетели

3 Likes

Кто знает, у меня не получается одно задание от HELIO, не могу пройти верефикацию на дискорде. У кого получилось решить эту проблему
Uploading: Screenshot_20221210_002001_com.android.chrome.jpg…
Uploading: Screenshot_20221210_001949_com.discord.jpg…

1 Like

Я тоже не смогла пройти в дискорде верификацию, но система как то сама начислила. Посмотрите в кошельке, может вам уже начислили)

В двух заданиях была проблема верификации. Одна - из-за того что через веб-версию делал, а нужно было через установленное приложение Discord. Вторая - не учитывалось задание по свапу. На следующий день верифицировалось.

Всё завязано, на площадке галакси, вот какую вы почту там указали, туда и придёт письмо)

2 Likes

Получилось пройти на дискорд к спэйс ид?(Space ID x Trust Wallet Bounty Hunt).

I collected 11 nft out of 13, it was said that I need at least 10, but I don’t see the final nft, what should I do?

Already a follower of trust wallet community both on twitter and telegram.
Twitter account @ Dprinc1Amicable
Telegram account Okoude Grace

Thank you trust wallet community team

1 Like

the same. still no veryfication/

1004:If you have fulfilled the requirement, please wait for the curator to update the credential data. Update Frequency: manually updated by the curator Last Update Time: 2022-12-09 18:48:05 (UTC+0)

1 Like

Thank you. I did it now. How long should I wait for verification?mmmmm

1 Like