NFTs missing from my wallet

Please 4nfts were sent to my wallet but only one is showing, please what could be the problem and ive updated my wallet to the latest version but still the same results@Expert

3 Likes

Hello @Khrystabella To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Heads up! Please be informed that we will never ask for your seed phrase or money; talk to you via email, WhatsApp, Telegram, or other platforms. Be vigilant against scammers and impersonators, and report them to us immediately.

3 Likes

2 Likes

@Alan47 @Expert my problem is that 4 solbuilder nfts were sent to my wallet about 3days ago but only one is showing in my wallet, the other three are missing as you can see in the screenshot… And checked my solscan which proved that the transaction happened, please what could be the problem… Ive updated my app version, ive also reimported my wallet yet nothing

2 Likes

My app version @Alan47 @Expert

1 Like

HkiCuzpAM2abu7RL5rWeHJoif8DLsTpmrpvhoyANaLb5

My wallet address @Alan47 @Expert

1 Like

Please i need help as soon as possible, its really urgent @Alan47 @Expert

@Khrystabella I forwarded the issue to the team. I’ll back to you as soon as I got a solution.

Okay will be waiting on you, hoping you can help me thank you @Alan47 @Expert

1 Like

@Khrystabella we have fixed the issue. Try to check NFT section now. If problem persists try to re-import your wallet. Here’s a guide on how to re-import: How to Re-Import your Wallet

1 Like

Thank you so much, its been rectified @Alan47 thank you for your help, i appreciate

1 Like

Great! Glad to know that. If you have further inquiries, feel free to message us. Stay SAFU!

2 Likes