OSMO Staking Rewards error 200

Hello @jairoebenedetti
Please send a video recording of the issue and attach to a public google drive link

2 Likes

I have Same Problem, have new version , All this i send per Mail, pls fix it

3 Likes

i think the network fee is very low for osmo staking and it shows 0 $! they need rise of network fee to show 0.01 $ to stake and its ok

2 Likes

@JennyMillan Any solution Jenny? As you can see, I am unable to claim my rewards. I don’t understand why.

2 Likes

It’s been impossible to get some help. Could you resolve your issue? I’ve tried everything. I even reimported my wallet twice.

2 Likes

I’m having the same issue. I’m trying to stake my OSMO in my trust wallet and I keep receiving an error message saying

insufficient fees; got: 429uaosmo which converts to 429uosmo. required: 859uosmo: insufficient fee (13) Code: 200

this is my first time expereiencing this error on trust wallet. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

3 Likes

I have this problem 5 days^^ i Hope The Support fix it this week… i have 9 Osmo and its All Timer Same CODE:200 …i staking 5 osmos fail and Same is on 8 Or 9…

2 Likes

New its Update online in The AppStore Form 24.02. Now its all clean and you Can staking :slight_smile:

Thx Support

2 Likes

Hello @VikJ @Nathan101 @jairoebenedetti @dr.nazari1988 there is new version on app on the stores try to update… issue has been fixed.

5 Likes

Hi there, not able anymore to see rewards on OSMO, not showing latest ones and not being able to claim. Other coins are fine. What happened?

2 Likes

Hello, please am new here and I need to be educated on what to do so as to help me grow In this platform.

2 Likes