OSMO Staking Rewards error 200

Hello @jairoebenedetti
Please send a video recording of the issue and attach to a public google drive link

I have Same Problem, have new version , All this i send per Mail, pls fix it

1 Like

i think the network fee is very low for osmo staking and it shows 0 $! they need rise of network fee to show 0.01 $ to stake and its ok

1 Like

@JennyMillan Any solution Jenny? As you can see, I am unable to claim my rewards. I don’t understand why.

1 Like

It’s been impossible to get some help. Could you resolve your issue? I’ve tried everything. I even reimported my wallet twice.

I’m having the same issue. I’m trying to stake my OSMO in my trust wallet and I keep receiving an error message saying

insufficient fees; got: 429uaosmo which converts to 429uosmo. required: 859uosmo: insufficient fee (13) Code: 200

this is my first time expereiencing this error on trust wallet. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2 Likes

I have this problem 5 days^^ i Hope The Support fix it this week… i have 9 Osmo and its All Timer Same CODE:200 …i staking 5 osmos fail and Same is on 8 Or 9…

New its Update online in The AppStore Form 24.02. Now its all clean and you Can staking :slight_smile:

Thx Support

Hello @VikJ @Nathan101 @jairoebenedetti @dr.nazari1988 there is new version on app on the stores try to update… issue has been fixed.

3 Likes

Hi there, not able anymore to see rewards on OSMO, not showing latest ones and not being able to claim. Other coins are fine. What happened?

Hello, please am new here and I need to be educated on what to do so as to help me grow In this platform.

1 Like