Partial history missing

Hi. I hope someone can help me with this one.
I have recently purchased tokens. The tokens are visible in my wallet, however when I view my history only the details of my purchase back in January are showing and there is nothing for the most recent transaction.
Is there anything I can do to resolve this?

4 Likes

Thanks for responding Tobi, but I do not use social media so I will not be able to chat anywhere else, only here

1 Like

@davideast1 Please ignore that, it was a scammer and has been banned.
We would never request to private chat elsewhere.
Regarding your transaction history not showing up, it is just a visual glitch and nothing serious to worry about.
You can always check the explorer to confirm your balance and view transaction history.

2 Likes

Hi.
Thanks for the confirmation. It screamed scammer to me.

Thanks for helping me with the other issue.

One last question that I cannot find a clear answer to.

I swapped some EGC for BNB. Just to practice carrying out a swap. However my balances have not changed and my history says approve and then EGC in red letters.

Do I need to do something and if so what.

Kind regards david

1 Like

@davideast1 When swapping tokens for the first time, you must approve it first to be spendable. And that is what you did.
Since you are done approving the token, you need to enter the amount that you want to exchange, then press the swap button.
All in all, you will confirm two transactions: approve and swap.

1 Like

An acquaintance sent me money, the transaction went through, but the money is not displayed on the wallet.

Version 7.29.2
Hash: ccca7521f13111435af1613c96b9ca98a7d9d93b00846b5f574012b6fd8b0c88

My wallet: TQmyZkYhU6WdEBYSGpbs5kZEWDsz42ZFAG

1 Like

Hello @rolmar26
Your USDT was received and you only need to add as a custom token.
Tap the toggle sign on the upper right of the main wallet screen, search USDT and enable the one with TRC20
You can also follow this guide:

2 Likes

I have this token added in my wallet, but the last transfer of +40 dollars is not showing up in my wallet or on my balance

1 Like

@rolmar26 It’s just a visual glitch if it isn’t displayed in your Trust app.
You can always confirm your balance and check your transaction history through the explorer.

2 Likes

I just turned off the usdt trc20 token and turned it back on, the payment showed up in the histories but the money was not added to the balance

2 Likes

@rolmar26 Please check on Tron explorer from the link above.
Your USDT is complete.

2 Likes

Yes, I can see it, but it didn’t add that amount to my wallet balance. The total balance should be 1093 usdt

1 Like

I just recalculated the amount and it’s correct. # It’s my mistake, I’m sorry)

2 Likes

@rolmar26 No problem, that’s fine.
Stay SAFU and contact us if any enquiries.

2 Likes