Pending after unstake

@Dejan37 Please refresh the page and try to submit the ticket again.

I have unstaked eth coins 7 days ago. But still it is pending.help please

I had the same issue. I tried submitting a ticket twice but was prompted to a log in page after clicking “Submit.” I didn’t get any email confirmation that the ticket was received on their end so I’m not sure if they even went thru.

As a last resort, I just directly emailed support with the complete details/attachments of my issue 2 days ago. I have yet to hear back from them.

1 Like

@Marshmeyloe Please wait patiently for a response from the support team.

1 Like

Tobi are you tobi049? You sent me an e mail to help me to solve my pending problem. If that is you, you are a thief. If i did your advise all money had been stolen by you. I have screenshots all your messages

@Egit No unfortunately it seems you spoke to a scammer, I won’t contact you anywhere else.

tobi049
[email protected] is your e mail? I had an e mail from this mail adress

@Egit That’s a scam, only official email is [email protected].
Please download the .EML file of that email and submit a ticket regarding it at support.trustwallet.com for it to be taken down.

You can send the ticket ID here after so I can escalate, thanks.

1 Like

Your request 723196 has been received and is being reviewed by our support team.
I submitted a ticket. Everyone must be careful

@Egit Awesome thank you.

My asset are still pending. Its 11days already after I unstake them. What should I do?

@uchechinosiri Please submit a ticket through your Trust app or at support.trustwallet.com.