Pending transactions and no transaction hash

I have been trying to withdraw my eth for days but it’s always pending and there is no transaction hash. Please help me.

What’s your app version? Update your app please

1 Like

Manchmal dauert es ewig hatte ich auch schon gedulde dich…

I have same issues not with eth but with other coins…how to fix this…can anyone guide me pls …thanks

Please can anyone fix this issue…m trying to do transaction using trust wallet,transaction is goinh through but showing no transaction hash…

Hello @Asad10 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

It is not accepting screenshots…m using version 6.4(643)…it was working fine for me …it start happening for last 2 days…

Hello @Asad10 you can send screenshots , I have enabled media sharing for you.

Hello @Turbocommando you have to re-import your wallet and try again: How to Re-Import your Wallet

Guys - I have been having this exact issue - transactions stuck in pending past 2 days - I followed instructions above to delete TW and reinstall - it works fine now - please do as said above - and copy your pass phrase to your clip board to make it easier - just paste after reinstall - make sure to click " you have a wallet already - not the install new wallet