Please help swapping token and how do i retrieve

Swap cat girl token for a atherium and a lot of it please help I understand you have a help center but it should not be there’s difficult please help it is an astronomical amount.

1 Like

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

I tried swapping catgirl token for Ethereum And when I try to screenshot the transaction then I click on it and it takes me to Google can you please get me this back 350 bucks doesn’t sound a lot but to me its the world

@Broham
Please provide the details required above so we can assist further.

1 Like

I had to hurry up and screenshot it before it took me directly to Google

Man im so sad …

Hello @Broham
What is your receiving address? and also provide a transaction ID for the swap

0xd9b84d85262FC2CCD6cf30A1b2dc37850A99276B

Where do i find the id because everytime i click on transactions it reverts me to google.

Hello @Broham
You swapped your token for BEP20 ETH
Please follow this guide to add as a custom token

Click the upper right corner

Then search ETH and enable the one with Binance-peg ETH

It won’t let me see it , it reverts me back to google why?

1 Like

Please help get my money back ive been saving for months i dont no what else to do to find my transaction in because it reverts me to google as shown above …please help

Hello @Broham
I sent you a guide on how to view your tokens.
Please check above

You are my hero …can i use this to buy an ethereum based token or a binace token?

Hello @Broham
It is on the BEP20 network (smartchain) therefore you can use to purchase a smartchain token or swap for BEP20 BNB

…gez you are amazing :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:thank you so much … you win the stuffy wuffy award

A post was split to a new topic: Sent ETHPAD to my wallet

Pls I bought Shiba inu n my dollar value ain’t showing …please what’s wrong

Can you buy an Erc20 token/coin with a Bep20 token coin , and are you able to swap this aswell

A post was split to a new topic: Swapped tether usdt for saitama