Problem sending out ETH BEP2

I transferred ETH as BEP2 from Binance to trust wallet. I have been unable to send it out or convert it to other coins. I have enough BSC to cover the fee(this is the first time I’m using the app)

It keeps telling me insufficient BNB to cover network fee. I have enough Binance Smart chain to cover the fee

1 Like

Hi @Suko you need BNB BEP2 to cover your transaction fee as you have ETH BEP2 tokens.

If you have some BNB BEP20 you can convert some to BNB BEP2, check this guide: How to make a Crosschain Swap on Trust Wallet

2 Likes

Hi Alan,

I followed the all the similar steps still me issue is not solved.

ETH BEP2—> ETH BEP20

It’s showing not have enough funds. But I have enough funds to transfer.

Can you guide me how to solve this?

Hello @anil.mannuru1990 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Hello @anil.mannuru1990 you need BNB BEP2 to cover your transaction fees.

90$ is their. I have enough BNB fee. BNP charges is showing 2.45$ still same error is coming.

A post was split to a new topic: Changed poa to Poa foundation

@anil.mannuru1990 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

2. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)