Problem to withdraw ZIL

Sure. Should I give you my 12 words phrase as well?
Bloody idiot.
Where is the button to report spammers?

I have the same problem:

(ZIL network)

“Gas limit (1) lower than minimum for payment transaction (50)”

I would really appreciate it if anyone gives me a hand on this.

1 Like

i have this problem too.
can somebody help me?
error:

I have the same problem. Tried several times. Same error message. Is there a fix?

1 Like

how to recover transfer bnb from trust wallet to binance wallet without memo success but do not recive

I’m so glad that you have posted this, I cannot find a resolution to this issue anywhere on the internet.

1 Like

like this place
nobody give us help about this error
they just seen the posts without any answer :))

1 Like

I have the same problem:

(ZIL network)

I would really appreciate it if anyone gives me a hand on this.

1 Like

Did you manage to get anywhere with this. I’m having the exact same issue

I have that same problem. And I still haven’t found a solution! I have sent it dozens of times before, there was no problem. But now it keeps giving “gas limit (1) lower than minimum for payment transaction (50)” error. The gas fee adjustment button does not appear either, above the send button.

2 Likes

You can contact Trust wallet at:
Google “Trustwallet support”
I sent a request myself. Please send a request with the heading:
Cannot send ZIL

similar thing happened to so many people on our community here and they testified here that they got help from trustwallet so contact trustwallet+13078001296 to help you resolve your issues because they helped him .

1 Like

similar thing happened to so many people on our community here and they testified here that they got help from trustwallet so contact trustwallet+13078001296 to help you resolve your issues because they helped him

the problem was solved in last update
now, we can send our Zil from trust wallet to another address

1 Like

Ummm, no it wasn’t. There hasn’t been an update yet. Ziliqa just finished their update but Trust Wallet has yet to put one out.

Same here. My Zil coins are trap for a few days now. Frustrating
Can’t even send back to the account I sent it from

2 Likes

Sent a request to trust wallet. They just send an automated reply. I think we should move all our crypto to their native walles from trust wallet. e.g. polkadot to polkadot js etc.

1 Like

Finally… I could do the transaction using TrustWallet. Guys just retry and you will be able to release your ZIL from TrustWallet.

1 Like

I still get this error, has there been any update or news since? All of the same feedback as OP is there – cannot change gas, etc. what is the minimum transaction?

A post was split to a new topic: Can not withdraw my zil coins please help me