Recovery phase leads to empty wallet

I just re imported my wallet and it’s now empty, no way to contact anyone on social media, or submit a ticket for help because the captcha is bugged on the website. I asked for help in posts here and people keep telling me to check my recovery phase, which I have used before to reinstall and now opens an empty wallet. People tell me I will have my tokens if I use my phrase. The problem is, they aren’t there. I had tokens, deleted my wallet, re installed, used the only recovery phase I’ve ever had that again, had worked before, and now it’s empty. Is there really no way to get help? There’s nothing more annoying than someone telling you that you are not having the problem that you are having. I have my wallet address, I have been sending myself BNB from kucoin, I am simply looking for someone who can help me figure this out it is stressing me out pretty bad, any help would be greatly appreciated

9 Likes

Apologies for the inconvenience. Please make sure that you have the right set of words. Here is a guide that might help: Cannot Import Wallet "Invalid mnemonic phrase" Error

5 Likes

I am having the same issue. I just got a new phone and after inputting my recovery phrase it says all my balances are 0. If you try to re arrange the words in any other fashion it is invalid and you can’t input it incorrectly when you first make a wallet or else it won’t accept it. It is my only wallet so I know it’s right. The balance on the other hand is not

5 Likes

@MGuenther626
If you used the right words, your funds would be in your wallet.
It seems you are using the phrase for another wallet, kindly crosscheck and confirm you have the right words.

5 Likes

It is the only wallet that I have. There is nothing to cross check unfortunately

2 Likes

Same, I only have one recovery phase, like I said on the original post, this recovery phase has recovered my wallet already. And now it does not.

3 Likes

I feel like no one even reads these posts, I get the same response every time.

3 Likes

I see a lot of people posting the same thing and it looks like no one is getting help. Pretty bad support from this company :frowning:

7 Likes

Hello @davelinks
If you used the correct phrase then you would still have your funds intact.
One tip to confirm is to check your address on the explorer if you had tokens on it or not.

4 Likes