Safemoon not in my trust wallet

Hello,

I have bought safemoon yesterday with pancakeswap and trust wallet. I used Binance ans Binancetoken for the transaction. The binancetoken worked perfecr on the trusted wallet and also the smartchain coin.

Than i exchanged the smartchain for safemoon with pancakeswap and in the transaction it connected to my trust wallet.

I got the messages that the transfer was completed but it doesn’t show up in my wallet. I have added the coin but it still says: 0 coins. I have checked the transaction and it says succes

To check on pancakeswap for the safemoon coins but i cant connecr, It says no provider found.

The transaction hash is:
0xb0ad0a12885554cbe3bb0506c27995a4b71a2849738cb36040a1377e7516d0d7

On my trust wallet i have added the safemoon corrzctly with BEP20. But still says 0 coins and Smartchain coins are gone.

Can anyone help? Thx!

1 Like

same happen to me ,i didn,t receive smart contract call . the status is sent only ,but after check the transaction detail is success

thanks

I also have the same issue, Yesterday exchanged smartchain for safemoon with pancakeswap but never received it in my trust wallet. I didn’t receive a smart contract call, the status is sent only but BscScan status shows Success

1 Like

Hello guys.

I have deleted the app and reinstalled in, and the coin were there…

Click the top right button on the trust wallet app scroll down.
Go to add custom token.
Change network to (smart chain).
Paste contract address. (0x8076c74c5e3f5852037f31ff0093eeb8c8add8d3)
Add name (safemoon)
Add Symbol (safemoon)
Decimal (9)

Exactly the same for me:

Please some Help here aswell, muchly appreciated .

trasaction hash
591Safemoon for 8.87 Wbnb: 0x26853fb802668c32d55df2c8dbdea313338aabc4182d4bb9e8b882dec40085b4

257M Safemoon: 0x540e296c1b146f27cad832b3ce0b6be4f2f9a9ba9c796736203c2154d8750d98

Photo 1, Pre swap 705M safemoon
Photo 2 swap #1 186M Safemoon (where did it go? didnt recieve?)
Photo 3 Swap #2 257M safemoon (where did it go? didnt recieve?)
After these two transactions when we can count there shoukd be around 213M safem,oon left. See photo! NONE LEFT

What happended? I seen another swap 561M safemoon (did is add up? is possible?) But hwere did it go?
Safemoon to WBNB nothing recieved.

All happend during the error around AMS time 17:15PM

WOUL love your help please :pray:

Same issue with Safemars. Did the swap on pancakeswap, it was successful but token is nowhere to be found in Trust Wallet. Not really a Wallet to be trusted or Smart chain ain’t that smart but dodgy

It’s been over 24 hours since I bought Safemoon via Pancake Swap from BNB smart chain, but still don’t have it in my Trust Wallet.

Contacted Simplex to confirm payment cleared and got confirmation. Also checked the blockchain via BSC and the transaction was confirmed and verified.

I still don’t have my Safemoon share in my TW over a day after purchase.

Can anyone help me with this?

Hey there,
Can you please explain how you did this?
I just cannot work it out.
I purchased some BNB on Coinspot. I sent it to Trustwallet and it shows there fine.
In Trustwallet, I go to Dapps, Scroll to DeFi and select PancakeSwap.
In PancakeSwap, it shows an address in the top right. so far so good.
From here though, I cannot do anything as the under Swap, in the drop down list, it shows as 0 BNB.
How when I just purchased sent some the Trustwallet?

Can you please explain what i am be doing wrong? There is no longer support on Telegram for PancakeSwap and I do not use Twitter so I cant get help anywhere.

Regards,

Inception79

When you are in the pancakeswap history looking for the contract number don’t click the To: contract number, look just after that at the Tokens Transferred section and click the code in the 2nd message, From PancakeSwap: SAFEMO… To right after the To is the contract code you are looking for. I hope this works for you, I had same confusion and it worked for me.

I bought safe moon in pancakeswap and I see the balance and the tokens in pancakeswap but I don’t see it in the trust wallet. I bought 119.408.000 safe moon tokens and in the trust I only see 11.000.000 and some amount, there is no all I bought.i don’t understand what happened, why can’t I see the tokens and the amount i bought in pancakeswap in my trust wallet??please if anyone can help me.

Ik heb 3x safemoons via swap gehaald.
Maar ik zie er niets van terug in mijn wallet zouden jullie mij aub kunnen helpen ik zie wel in het transacties overzicht wat ik aan safemoons heb maar in mijn wallet niets en ik heb ook geprobeerd via andere munt toevoegen het werkt gewoon niet. Helpen jullie mij aub

Same happened to me. Sent Smart Chain to SafeGalaxy address. Nothing appeared in my wallet.

To anyone experiencing this issue:

• Make sure you are using the latest version of the app.
  • Use WiFi with a strong internet connection instead of mobile data for the app to display the correct balance. If it won’t work, use WiFi + VPN as well.
  • Enable the tokens. For example, SAFEMOON. To access it, tap the toggle sign on the upper right of the main wallet screen, search for SAFEMOON, and enable the one with BEP20. You can also follow this guide: How to Add or Remove a Coin
  • Check your wallet address on http://bscan.com/ (for Smart Chain BNB). If it’s already there then it already arrived in your wallet.
  • You may want to try in reinstalling the app. Make sure you have a backup before you proceed.
    How to Backup a Multi-Coin Wallet
    Uninstall and then reinstall your app. Follow this guide to restore your wallet.
    How to Restore a Multi-Coin Wallet

@yeezykck sending crypto to another crypto wallet address won’t automatically swap it to your desired token. It will still remain as Smart Chain BNB.

I’ll lock this thread so users who encountered the same issue can check this answer immediately.

1 Like