Selling usdt trc20

Hi im trying to sell the usdt trc20 in my trust wallet everything went to plan and then it asked me to deposit money which i dont understand please help thanks

3 Likes

Hello @Scottschneider,

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)
  3. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Heads up! Please be informed that we will never ask for your seed phrase or money; talk to you via email, WhatsApp, Telegram, or other platforms. Be vigilant against scammers and impersonators, and report them to us immediately.

1 Like

Ok so my issue is i have almost 50 in usdt trc20 i go to sell to withdrawl in my bank account but then it asks to send the crypto ? I also try to press the initiate deposit button but it doesnt press.

@Scottschneider Hi can you force close the app and try doing that again?

Yes sir i can ill do that right now. Also i made sure everything was updated.

I received USDT from binance to my trust wallet address, now I want to sell it but it’s not working, I tried to send it back to my binance but it’s telling me that I don’t have enough BNB smart chain to cover network fee. What does it mean pls?

@Faticrown The app does not charge a fee but there is a network fee that will be paid to the miners.

Once you try and send an amount, it automatically calculates the fees.

Learn more here: