Send USDT to BUSD Trust Wallet Address

Hi, did read for some time thru various topics with missing funds to wrong wallet addresses and how to recover but I could not find help for my case. I send USDT via Binance to my BUSD trustwalle address. Obviously it never arrived and I have no clue how to recover.
Tried to go to Access Mnemonic Code Converter Site but no USDT there.
Anybody can help?

2 Likes

Hi @gil71,

To better assist, please provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. BUSD wallet address
  3. Transaction hash or link
  4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors, if any)
2 Likes

Hi
thank you so much, glad to.

1. Trust Wallet Version 1.26.5
  2. Wallet Address I send my USDT from Binance: bnb1ujxgum8y4angkjqyghskvn0yetrg0r6m0225jq
  3. TxHash: 5637A76D1EE2CA409E0A069204C87CC7B03CA26C13E8C127BBDB2991B1E897C4

There was no error on the wallet since I never received anything. On the Binance site everything show successful.

Please tap the toggle sign on the upper right of the main wallet screen, search for USDT, and enable the one with BEP2. You can also follow this guide: How to Add or Remove a Coin

Solved. Thanks. I am so sorry for that. I thought I send it to the wrong wallet address and was not even thinking / knowing that there is a USDT with BEP2. Learned something. Thanks a lot again!

1 Like

You’re welcome! If you have further inquiries, feel free to create a new thread/topic. Stay SAFU!

1 Like